Zebra barcode printer common faults and solutions
Zebra printer troubleshooting
1. The power light is not on; other lights are not on after power on; one of the correction light, position light and depth light is not extinguished: the machine is faulty, please contact the supplier.
2, the pause light is on; the paper/ribbon light is on: the paper is used up or the installation is incorrect.
3. Printing stops, the pause light is on, and the paper/ribbon light is flashing: the ribbon is used up or the installation is incorrect.
4, the printing stops, the pause light is on, the print head light flashes: the print head light is not completely closed
5, printing stops, the pause light is on, the print head light is on: the print head is overheated, shut down, pause printing
6, the print area on the paper has a white strip: the print head is bad, change the print head
7, the print label record is lost: the label sensor is not adjusted well
8, vertical lines on the label: the print head is too dirty, clean the print head with an alcohol swab after shutdown
9, the left and right print depth is different: there is a problem with the pressure balance around the print head
10, oblique white strips: color with wrinkles
11, long white strips in several labels: color with wrinkles
12, ribbon wrinkle: the ribbon path is not correct; the installation is not flat or choose the incorrect print depth, pressure 13, one to three labels are not positioned: switch print head, label installation is not allowed
14, the computer sends data to the printer, the printer does not move, the DATA light flashes off: the serial port checks whether the communication parameters of the printer and the computer are consistent.
15, the computer sends data to the printer, the printer does not move, the DATA light does not flash: the printer does not receive the data, check the cable, otherwise there should be a problem with the printer interface, the serial printer self-test is normal, but can not print online, may be U51 on the motherboard (105S) component (Max232) integrated block is damaged. In the case of the S500, the U28 on the motherboard may be damaged.
16. The label is not cut by the cutter: it is not set to cut mode; the cutter is loose.
17. The cutter did not completely cut the label: the cutter was too dirty; the cutter was too blunt; it was used too long, mechanical wear
18. There is a label in the cutter; the cutter is stuck: flip the upper cutter to withdraw the label. Turn on the cutter to reset, then load the paper reset
19, printing stops, the paper/ribbon light is on, the pause light is on, the data light is on: the paper is used up while printing, there is data in the machine, press the pause light after the paper change to continue printing.
20, skip a label when printing, continue to print: the distance between this label and the previous label is not normal, the machine is normal
21, Power light does not light: no power, power insurance is blown
22, the print head light is on: the print head Sensor file is loose or newly installed on another type of post is not Calibrate.
23, the label walks: adjust the pressure of the print head, so that the left and right sides are evenly stressed
24, the label length is not accurate: clean the Sensor, adjust the Media Sensor and Calibrate once
25, poor printing results: adjust the print head pressure or Darkon (grayscale).